To our valued customers:
Due to the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 as it relates to the safety of the general public, our customers and staff; we have updated our policies and operating procedures as follows:
- We have suspended our dining room service and our hot meals take-out service.
- We cannot accept cash payments at this time, so only debit or credit cards.
- We will be following social distancing and extra sanitation procedures within the restaurant as recommended by Government Health Authorities.
- We will be offering our Frozen Take-and-Bake menu items and a few dessert items for sale. These Take-and-Bake items are ideal during these times because they are already cooked and only need to be heated at home before serving. Since they are cooked in the restaurant, and heated at home, they offer a very low risk of virus transmission. Since these meals are Plant-Based and made from scratch using healthy ingredients, they also offer your family very nutritious meals. You can see our complete Take-and-Bake menu on this website (Take-and-Bake Link AND Order Online Link) and by using our Smartphone App.
- We have reduced our days and hours of operation as follows:
- CLOSED Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- OPEN Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Pickup Orders: Noon to 6:00pm
- Delivery Orders: 3:00 to 6:00pm (delivery window)
- Pickup and Deliery orders can be placed as follows:
- by visiting or calling the restaurant (587-499-8793)
- online via this website using the above “Order Online” link
- FaceBook page via the “ORDER” link
- If you are using a smartphone for ordering, you will need to download our free Smartphone App (apple or google, search Good Stock)
- We are pleased to offer our NEW Delivery service which allows us to deliver to the entire Capital Region. Delivery orders placed before Noon on delivery days can be delivered the same day during our delivery window of 3-6pm. You can also select delivery days up to one week in advance using our online ordering system. During the COVID-19 period, delivery drivers will be practicing mandatory preventative hygiene (hand sanitizing, hand washing, gloves etc.) and a Contactless Delivery Model to reduce the risk of spreading infection. Our delivery service will be offered at a cost recovery flat-rate basis as follows, so we recommend stocking up with each delivery:
- $10.00 for locations within 5km of the restaurant
- $15.00 for any other location within Edmonton, St. Albert and Sherwood Park
- $20.00 for Beaumont and Nisku
- $25.00 for Leduc, Spruce Grove and Devon
As always, we will continue to implement the highest standards regarding sanitation practices with safety as our highest priority. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and we will post any further changes via this website and on our FaceBook page.